Vaibla is the most popular beach area of Lake Võrtsjärv. The beach is the starting point of the stone-paved promenade that ends with an energy column at the end of the breakwater, erected to honour the former power engineers who started building the breakwater. Recently, fishing spots and benches were added around the column so that holiday-makers could enjoy excellent views of the lake, sunrises and sunsets.
At the beginning of the promenade is a beach pavilion where you can sit and observe the activities of birds and fish. We have also thought of those who enjoy an active vacation:
- Rental of paddle boats and rowboats
- harbor to launch your own boat or pull it out of the water.
- area for ballgames, dancing and bonfires.
- The sandy area has a beach volleyball court, a large swing and a children’s playground.
- A kiosk where you can buy snacks, ice cream and soft drinks.